March 28, 2008 Version 126.96.36.199
November 29, 2007 Version 188.8.131.52
- Update to Japanese Local Language text to fix issue with 1/2 width Katakana characters.
September 21, 2007 Version 184.108.40.206
- Fixed issue where on some Asian language computers, the software security license would not be properly recognized.
- Modified Structure Window to number all unlabeled points when saving shapes during animation.
August 31, 2007 Version 220.127.116.11
- Modified VES-707 Data Translation Data Acquisition to allow CF-3600 to acquire large block sizes.
June 15, 2007 Version 18.104.22.168
- Added support for VES-719 Data Translation Data Acquisition.
April 2, 2007 Version 22.214.171.124
- Fixed problem with Saving Shapes from Multiple Reference Data during Sinusoidal Response calculation.
- Fixed issue that would occasionally cause incorrect trigger with NI-4472.
February 27, 2007 Version 126.96.36.199
- Fixed problem with a mass scaling problem for Tuned Absorbers.
February 12, 2007 Version 188.8.131.52
- Fixed problem with extruding FEA objects.
- Fixed problem with using the band cursor during Spectrum Analysis.
December 10, 2006 Version 184.108.40.206
- Fixed problem with FAMOS Translator encountering errors reading high numbers of the channels.
- Fixed problem with Acquisition Simulator..
November 17, 2006 Version 220.127.116.11
- Fixed problem with OnoSokki ORF importer sometimes not reading all of the channels.
November 3, 2006 Version 18.104.22.168
- Fixed problem with computing ODSFRFs when using SKF Microlog CMVA-40.
- Added SDRC Universal File Format Export which exports structures without surfaces.
October 5, 2006 Version 4.00.89
- Fixed problem with saving and reading local measurement coordinates in UFF format.
May 5, 2006 Version 4.00.81
- Fixed problem with Pre-trigger delay in VES-708
- Fixed problem with ODSFRF calculation.
April 14, 2006 Version 4.00.80
- Improved the crossover detection in CMIF and MMIF calculations.
- Updated VES-707 Acquisition control.
April 6, 2006 Version 4.00.79
- Modified Contour Plotting to use Magnitudes only.
April 1, 2006 Version 4.00.78
- Modified Tools|Math Add Traces, Subtract Traces, Multiply Traces and Divide Traces. If the same number of traces (or selected) traces exist in both blocks exist, then the operation occurs on a trace by trace basis.
March 17, 2006 Version 4.00.77
- Fixed problem with ODSFRF calculation.
- Modified how DOF incrementing works in the Acquisition Window.
- Updated VES-707 and VES-716 Acquisition controls.
February 17, 2006 Version 4.00.76
- Updated controls to read Oros RES files, so that latest RES file versions can now be read.
- Fixed problem with .75 setting Points Animate With to None.
- Fixed problem where Unix format Spreadsheet Data Blocks with more than 350 traces would not read properly.
- Modified UFF Dataset 2414 import to scale data to UMM when possible.
January 27, 2006 Version 4.00.75
- Added VES-718 Vibration Research Direct Data Acquisition
- Fixed problem with FEPrisms
- Fixed problem with calculating Sound Power
January 13, 2006 Version 4.00.74
- Added VES-716 Sinus Messtechnik Direct Data Acquisition
- Fixed problem with UFF local coordinates.
December 23, 2005 Version 4.00.73
- Fixed problem with Auto Spectra DOFs when computing ODS FRFs from Time
- Fixed problem with Tools|Statistics in the Data Block.
- Modified how Internet Authorization works for Single Seat packages to
reflect a change to the Vibrant Website.
December 2, 2005 Version 4.00.72
- Added translators to read UFF Dataset 2414 Mode Shapes.
- Added support for NI-9233 in VES-710.
- Fixed problem with ODS FRF Scaling.
November 23, 2005 Version 4.00.71
- Added translators to read Oros OXF and RES files.
- Added new Modal Indicator Function.
October 31, 2005 Version 4.00.70
- Fixed problem with MIMO Acquisition.
October 17, 2005 Version 4.00.69
- Fixed problem with computing ODS FRFs.
- Added new command to Scale Mode Shapes using FEA data.
September 15, 2005 Version 4.00.68
- Modified Ansys translator to add support for Ansys v9 RST files and CDB
- Added Ono Sokki Binary SI data translator.
- Fixed bug with setting Cylindrical and Spherical coordinate systems during
August 22, 2005 Version 4.00.67
- Fixed problem with computing ODS FRFs from Roving Auto Spectra and Cross
- Fixed problem with Contour colors.
August 16, 2005 Version 4.00.66
- Added Ansys Translator.
- Added Data Physics Quattro support to VES-706.
- Added support for Data Physics hardware to VES-7000 MIMO Source Acquisition.
August 8, 2005 Version 4.00.65
- Fixed problem where Asian versions of Windows would encounter errors loading
ME'scope and ME'scope windows.
July 22, 2005 Version 4.00.64
- New commands in Data Block to Paste at Cursor and Delete in
Band. Commands add or remove data within Trace.
- Fixed bug where File|Save As... would not update Window
with new file name.
July 15, 2005 Version 4.00.63
- Fixed bug in SDM where models with Mass in grams did not
give proper results.
- FEA Assistant enhanced to update stored materials and
properties to reflect units changes.
- Fixed problem with Clear command under Draw|Points|Number
Points in Structure Window.
- Added support for Data Physics Quattro.
July 5, 2005 Version 4.00.62
- Fixed problem where switching between Sweep and Dwell in
the Structure Window would sometimes fail.
July 1, 2005 Version 4.00.61
- Fixed problem where last move would be undone when changing
views in the Structure Window.
June 10, 2005 Version 4.00.60
- Added translator to import OnoSokki Intensity data.
- Fixed problem with Project Browser.
- Fixed problem with curve fitting CPM data.
- Added command to clear Motion Equations to Structure Window
and stopped clearing the Motion Equations when doing a manual
June 3, 2005 Version 4.00.59
- Fixed problem with ODS FRFs in Acquisition Window.
- Fixed problem with EU/mV and mV/EU transducer sensitivities
in Acquisition Window.
- Fixed problem in .58 where some Structure files would not
May 27, 2005 Version 4.00.58
- Fixed Problem with Source panel not showing up in
Acquisition (with VES-7010).
- Modified Data Types to add FE Rotations, which are used by
SDM and Advanced FEA, but are not used during animation.
- Modified how Measurement Sets are created in Acquisition
May 13, 2005 Version 4.00.57
- Updated National Instruments Acquisition to use NI-DAQ
- Fixed problem with communicating with SKF Micrologs.
May 6, 2005 Version 4.00.56
- Added capability to compute Power Spectra Matrices using
Transform|Spectra in Data Block.
- Added capability to use Power Spectra Matrices in MIMO
April 20, 2005 Version 4.00.55
- Fixed bug created in version 4.00.54 that caused an
internal error in Assign Measurements
- Fixed bug with Expand Shapes that prevented Shape
information from showing up.
April 18, 2005 Version 4.00.54
- Reposted VES-710.Exe to include missing control.
- Fixed bugs in Picture Window that affected tracing of
April 1, 2005 Version 4.00.53
- Fixed bug with Roving Hammer impact testing in Acquisition
- Other minor bug fixes in Acquisition and Structure window.
March 18, 2005 Version 4.00.52
- Fixed problem with calculating FRFs using Triggering.
- Added Surfaces to exported UFF files.
- Fixed bug with converting from Intensity to Power.
March 4, 2005 Version 4.00.51
- Fixed problem with icons on Data Block window not
- Fixed problem with computing ODS FRFs from Auto and Cross
- Fixed problem with grouping and ungrouping objects in the
February 25, 2005 Version 4.00.50
- Fixed bugs with importing and animating large Shape Tables.
- Fixed problem with MIMO Analysis.
February 21, 2005 Version 4.00.49
- Modified Trace Statistics so that individual rows and
columns can be saved.
- Fixed problem with UFF import of Shape Table data not
maintaining DOF order.
- Fixed problem with sorting DOFs.
February 9, 2005 Version 4.00.48
- Added the capability to calculate Spectragrams to
Transform|Spectra... in the Data Block Window.
- Fixed problem with Forced Response from Shape Table.
- Fixed minor text errors in Structure Spreadsheet.
- Fixed Sort and Select in Acquisition Window.
- Fixed problems with UFF Structure Import.
- Updated LDS Acquisition VES-704.exe
January 25, 2005 Version 4.00.47
- Fixed problem with File|Save As in Structure Window.
- Fixed Drawing Assistant problem with Cylinders and Cubes
not rotating properly.
- Fixed problem with assigning Cylindrical Measurements.
- Added translator for Vibration Research RecorderVIEW files.
January 17, 2005: Version 22.214.171.124
- Added Transform|Window Data|Interpolate command that
smoothly transitions between start and end of band, to filter spikes.
- Fixed bug created in .45 with Importing files.
- Fixed bug with Acoustic Animation
January 7, 2005: Version 126.96.36.199
- Modified Mesh Structures to allow meshing structures with
different mesh densities.
- Fixed bug with changing the Data Block size during Import
Data Block .
December 31, 2004: Version 188.8.131.52
- Fixed problem with File|New|Structure creating a black
window in .43.
- Fixed bug with fixing translations but not rotations in
- Fixed minor bug in LDS Acquisition.
December 23, 2004: Version 184.108.40.206
- Modified how complex mode shapes are exported to UFF files.
- Minor bug fixes.
December 6, 2004: Version 220.127.116.11
- Fixed bug with Multiple Reference Curve Fitting.
- Updated LDS Photon/Focus Acquisition.
- Fixed bug with Star import
November 19, 2004: Version 18.104.22.168
- Fixed bug with autoscale not working properly in Data
- Fixed problem with Horizontal Axis Scaling in Data Block.
- Released A&D Compact WCA Acquisition Window.
- Updated LDS Photon/Focus Acquisition
November 12, 2004: Version 22.214.171.124
- Fixed minor problems in Acquisition Window
- Fixed problem with Damping Tolerance in Stability Diagram.
November 5, 2004: Version 126.96.36.199
- Added Deicy File Translator.
- Fixed minor bugs with Calculate Element Modes, VXI
Acquisition, Interactive Zoom.
October 22, 2004: Version 188.8.131.52
- Further modified search algorithm used to Scale Mode Shapes
using Structural Modifications.
- Implemented new Zoom/Mooz command. Zooming while holding
the Ctrl key will Zoom in by clicking Left mouse button and Zoom out by
clicking Right mouse button.
- Fixed minor bugs with saving shapes during curve fitting
when DOFs not present and setting contour colors in Data Block.
October 15, 2004: Version 184.108.40.206
- Modified search algorithm used to Scale Mode Shapes using
- Fixed Stability Diagram to maintain the number of modes
when cursor band changes.
- Modified Zoom and Mooz for Structure Window using Ctrl
- Updated Sony EX series acquisition to add additional
- Updated VXI acquisition to correct bug which would
sometimes cause ME'scope to hang.
October 1, 2004: Version 220.127.116.11
- Fixed problems with computing Acoustic Intensity and Narrow
Band to Octave conversion.
- Improvements made to Sinusoidal Response and Shape Products
to make things easier to use.
- Fixed problem with Group command.
September 17, 2004: Version 18.104.22.168
- Fixed bug causing Internal Error in Drawing Assistant and
- Improved MIMO Analysis and Sinusoidal Response.
- Added Sources to VXI Data Acquisition
September 10, 2004: Version 22.214.171.124
- Fixed problem with showing/hiding Traces.
- Modified defaults for new Data Blocks and Acquisition
September 3, 2004: Version 126.96.36.199
- Added Integration/Differentiation of shapes to MIMO
calculations, so you can compute MIMO Forces using UMM mode shapes and
August 27, 2004: Version 188.8.131.52
- Improved Z-Polynomial curve fitter.
- Added Single/Multiple Reference selector to Mode Indicator
tab in curve fitting.
August 23, 2004: Version 184.108.40.206
- Fixed some problems in MIMO Analysis, including problems
with Forced Response and Sinusoidal Response.
- Additional improvements made to curve fitting.
- Minor bug fixes and improvements made to Acquisition
August 13 2004: Version 220.127.116.11
- Released new Z-Polynomial curve fitter.
- Rearranged commands on Curve Fit Panel to accommodate
additional curve fitters.
- Enabled Internet Authorization of single seat packages.
July 23 2004: Version 18.104.22.168
- Improved speed of Complex Exponential Curve Fitter.
- Fixed an intermittent problem with the Multi-Reference
July 9, 2004: Version 22.214.171.124
- Added tool to allow you to see the frequency and value of a
mode by hovering over it during curve fitting.
- Fixed a minor problem with the Statistics Calculations.
July 2, 2004: Version 126.96.36.199
- Updated VES-706 Data Physics Data Acquisition controls to
provide better error messages.
- Fixed problem where hidden objects would have their
positions changed during animation.
- Modified the Stability Diagram to provide a clearer
June 23, 2004: Version 188.8.131.52
- Fixed problem where Statistics command was not showing up
in the tool bar.
- Fixed problem with curve fitting changing the number of
modes being fit for when no mode indicator is present.
June 16, 2004: Version 184.108.40.206
- Merged Tools|Total Power and Tools|Average command in Data
Block into single Tools|Statistics command that also includes other
- Fixed bug in Star Structure Import that would cause some
points in Structure not to be offset properly.
- Changed Tool
June 8, 2004: Version 220.127.116.11
- Added Undo commands to Data Block and Shape Table.
- Modified MIMO Analysis to compute Partial Coherence and
Multiple Coherence with Multiple Input data.
May 26, 2004: Version 18.104.22.168
- Moved Quick Fit into Curve Fitting window.
- Improved FEBrick bending performance.
- Added support in Acquisition for Data Physics Abacus.
- Fixed problem with reading SDF files that had Bad Date
May 18, 2004: Version 22.214.171.124
- Fixed problem with spreadsheets not having tall enough
cells for large fonts.
- Fixed problem with units in Drawing Assistant.
- Fixed problem where Project Panel would sometimes
May 6, 2004: Version 126.96.36.199
- Modified installers to install ME'scope only on Windows
2000/Windows XP. Older O/S's are not supported by version 4.0.
- Changed some command names in Data Block Tools menu to
clarify Amplitude Scaling versus Units Scaling issues.
- Updated Data Physics analyzer interfaces
- Fixed problem with Triangles and Quadrilaterals in bending.
April 23, 2004: Version 188.8.131.52
- Fixed problem with objects not deleting from Structures
- Fixed problem with Material Units in SDM Pro.
- Fixed several small display issues.
April 16, 2004: Version 184.108.40.206
- Fixed some issues with units and DOFs that were causing
problems with sorting M#s and with calculating ODS FRFs.
- Fixed some problems with extruding and revolving Drawing
April 9, 2004: Version 220.127.116.11
- Changed Calculate Element Modes command name to SDM.
- Modified Data Block Display to show Fmax/T values.
April 2, 2004: Version 18.104.22.168
- Modified how Sweep Animation works.
- Fixed problem with having a colon in Roving only DOFs.
- Fixed problem with grouping objects in the Structure
March 19, 2004: Version 22.214.171.124
- Fixed problem with dragging objects in the Structure
- Fixed problem with grouping objects in the Structure
March 15, 2004: Version 126.96.36.199
- Added Teac LX series acquisition.
- Separated Binary and ASCII STL structure file acquisition
into 2 translators.
- Modified FlatTop window to be ISO FlatTop.
February 27, 2004: Version 188.8.131.52
- Fixed problem with surfaces not showing up properly after
February 24, 2004: Version 184.108.40.206
- Fixed some minor problems with Drawing Assistant.
- First release of Sony EX Acquisition Window. (Requires
- Fixed frequency range problem with Dactron Photon/Focus and
Nicolet Phazer Acquisition Windows. (Requires VES-704.exe or
February 13, 2004: Version 220.127.116.11
- Fixed problems with importing local coordinates from
NASTRAN and UFF files.
- Fixed some minor problems with Drawing Assistant.
February 6, 2004: Version 18.104.22.168
- Modified B&K Pulse Text File Translator to read Window
Correction Factor and set measurements as RMS.
- Fixed problems with Cylindrical Substructures.
January 23, 2004: Version 22.214.171.124
- Fixed problem with Interactive Assignment of Measurements.
- Fixed problem with parsing units strings with spaces in
January 16, 2004: Version 126.96.36.199
- Changed command name, Acoustics|Tone Calibrate... becomes
- Added command: Acoustics|Tone Calibrate|Apply...
- Modified Acoustics|Tone Calibrate|Calculate... to allow you
to enter the calibrated value in dB when the Data Block is displaying
data in dB format.
- Corrected Acoustics|Calculate|SPL... to output data as
Linear rather than Power.
January 3, 2004: Version 188.8.131.52
- Fixed an additional problem with substructures that would
sometimes corrupt the structure file.
December 19, 2003: Version 184.108.40.206
- Fixed problem with importing old Spreadsheet file
containing Linear Spectra.
- Fixed problem with adding tuned absorbers.
- Fixed problem with substructures that would sometimes
corrupt the structure file.
November 26, 2003: Version 220.127.116.11
- Fixed problem with Interactive Measurement Assignment.
- Fixed problem with Drawing Assistant offsetting 3D objects
- Modified how Drawing Assistant locates object on screen.
November 11, 2003: Version 18.104.22.168
- Changed setting for Power in Band and Average commands.
They are now enabled by either the VES-600 Acoustics option or the
VES-300 Signal Processing option.
October 17, 2003: Version 22.214.171.124
-Modified FAMOS importer to import multiple
-Fixed problem with points sometimes not
adding in the correct location.
October 10, 2003: Version 126.96.36.199
-Fixed problem with importing multiple blocks
of nonuniform X axis data using HP SDF files.
-Fixed problem with Contour Maps when using
-Added units to UFF import for Structures.
October 3, 2003: Version 188.8.131.52
-Fixed problem with calculating forces using
-Fixed problem with Relative Scaling during
Animation when animating using Frequency
-Fixed problem in Acquisition Window with
setting trigger levels.
September 22, 2003: Version 184.108.40.206
-Modified Drawing Assistant to better handle
-Fixed problems with Larson Davis LDL file
-Modified Data Block File|Copy To Clipboard|Trace
Data to copy trace data in dB when that is
-No longer include updates to the Acquisition
Window controls in VES Update. Latest Acquisition
Window controls are published in separate
installations on update page of Vibrant web
September 10, 2003: Version 220.127.116.11
-Initial Release of Version 4.0.